I don't really know what I'm doing

Hello everyone! I don't really know what I'm doing, but I thought it would be fun to become a blogger. So, here I am. I thought I could keep in touch with people and let everyone see pictures of my "oh so cute" girls. We are really going to break ground this week...I drove by today and there were 3 tractors and huge piles of rock and dirt everywhere. I think they're getting ready to do the driveway onto our property. My girls are sick - they caught Roseola from their little cousin. Well, I'd better get going since they're crying. Love you all.

1 Comments:
Yay! You're a blogger! :-) What a wierd word... anyway, your girls are soo beautiful, I'm glad to be able to see pictures of them on the net! I love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home