Our house
I realized that I never posted any pictures of the inside of our new house. Here are a few pics of my favorite rooms. Above is our living room. It's very welcoming and warm....Matthew's fireplace is always cozy and beautiful, the girls love to dance and run around the couch in circles, and the Christmas tree is so pretty.
This the dining room and kitchen. The living room, dining room, and kitchen are all open to each other and it's really nice for big gatherings.
The loft AKA kids' area. They love to play up here and I love that I can hear everything that is going on even if I'm downstairs in the kitchen.
The Master Bathroom....it's so beautiful with travertine tile, jacuzzi tub, and double sinks. Ok, I don't mean to be bragging about my house. But, I must say that God has richly blessed us. We never thought we'd live in a house this beautiful. Also, Matthew did an outstanding job!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home