Our cute little family

A place where I can share with friends and family all about my cute girls, cute husband, cute family!

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. First, I got married to the best guy in the entire world....my best friend, Matthew. In December of 2003, our oldest daughter, Kayla Joy was born. She is so much fun and will chat your ear off if you let her. Hannah Gracie was born 2 years later and has completed us. (Not to say that we are not open to more kiddos:)) So, here we are - loving our girls. They are our lives.

Friday, March 20, 2009

What a fun day!

Tonight the girls and I were able to meet my favorite author, Jodi Picoult! She had a book reading & signing at Barnes & Noble. It was great fun. When Hannah saw her on the back of the book, she said, "Mama, it's Glenda the good witch!" Jodi (we're on a first name basis :) thought that was really cute.

We brought in Spring by making sugar cookies. The girls had so much fun...we made the dough & frosting together. But, of course, the best part was decorating with sprinkles & candy! It was very MESSY, especially since Hannah spilled the entire bottle of sprinkles (fyi, Molly - I swept & discarded the ones off the floor; but I did save the ones on the table). But, it was all well worth it and very fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger MollyJoy said...

Looks like you had a fun day, sis! I love and miss you so much. Wish we could've spent it together, but I'm thankful that there's blogging out there to keep us in touch! XOXOxoxo

10:43 PM  
Blogger April said...

What fun times! Your girls are looking so grown up. I can't wait to see them soon!

9:56 AM  
Blogger BrendaLou said...

looks like lots of fun!!!!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Liz Scott Adams said...

Those cookies are so, so cute!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home