Our cute little family

A place where I can share with friends and family all about my cute girls, cute husband, cute family!

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. First, I got married to the best guy in the entire world....my best friend, Matthew. In December of 2003, our oldest daughter, Kayla Joy was born. She is so much fun and will chat your ear off if you let her. Hannah Gracie was born 2 years later and has completed us. (Not to say that we are not open to more kiddos:)) So, here we are - loving our girls. They are our lives.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

VBS

We were able to participate in our church's annual vacation Bible school. The girls had so much fun! Matthew and I worked in the preschool room....we had 25+ little ones!!! It was crazy, but well worth it.
They had a penny drive every morning to raise money for the missionaries. We raised a total of approx. $1900!

The program at the end of the week was precious. Kayla was so excited to sing up front. When we were waiting for it to start, she started to pushing on her cheeks. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm trying to not smile. I don't want to smile, but I just can't help it. I'm too excited."
Here's a sampling of all of the girls' projects throughout the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger becky said...

good for you! Looks like you had a great time! I'm going to be working with the preschoolers for our vbs too. Did you have any games or crafts that the kids just loved? I would love to get some good ideas! :)

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home