Our cute little family

A place where I can share with friends and family all about my cute girls, cute husband, cute family!

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. First, I got married to the best guy in the entire world....my best friend, Matthew. In December of 2003, our oldest daughter, Kayla Joy was born. She is so much fun and will chat your ear off if you let her. Hannah Gracie was born 2 years later and has completed us. (Not to say that we are not open to more kiddos:)) So, here we are - loving our girls. They are our lives.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I just thought I'd show ya'll some pics of our upcoming house. It is so exciting to see this dream come true.....to build our own house!
Matthew just took this picture this morning :) The foundation is being poured.

Matthew BBQ'd at our groundbreaking party.

All of our dear friends came and gathered to pray over our property and our building endeavors.

Here is the tractor guy flattening out the ground.

Matthew (with Kayla's help) stuck the first shovel in the ground.

I look forward to showing you more pictures and giving you more updates as things progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home