Our cute little family

A place where I can share with friends and family all about my cute girls, cute husband, cute family!

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. First, I got married to the best guy in the entire world....my best friend, Matthew. In December of 2003, our oldest daughter, Kayla Joy was born. She is so much fun and will chat your ear off if you let her. Hannah Gracie was born 2 years later and has completed us. (Not to say that we are not open to more kiddos:)) So, here we are - loving our girls. They are our lives.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Hello everyone!
I pray you all had a great holiday season. We had so much fun...filled with family, snow, games, and lots of just hanging out.


The girls' first snow man. Kayla reminded us on our way to Horse Mountain....."Mom, remember we have to stop by a store and get a carrot to make a snowman." It was so cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarie said...

I still read your blog! I am just really lazy about commenting. Your family is so cute. I love the snow.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home