Our cute little family

A place where I can share with friends and family all about my cute girls, cute husband, cute family!

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. First, I got married to the best guy in the entire world....my best friend, Matthew. In December of 2003, our oldest daughter, Kayla Joy was born. She is so much fun and will chat your ear off if you let her. Hannah Gracie was born 2 years later and has completed us. (Not to say that we are not open to more kiddos:)) So, here we are - loving our girls. They are our lives.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Wow, that's a lot of kids






Mommies' Group has been one of the most fun and enjoyable events for me. We are just a group of friends that all have little ones. So we decided to all get together and let our kiddos play...and boy do they play! They play and play, and maybe fight a little bit, too. But, mainly they just love to play together. And more importantly, we moms get to hang out and chat and laugh and, of course, eat lunch together. I am so blessed to have such great friends. Only a mother can appreciate the hard work it took to take these pictures :)







3 Comments:

Blogger Sarie said...

Oh wow, that looks like a riot!! How fun! I love getting together with other moms. Sometimes it feels like we don't get one word in because one of the kids is always freaking out, but it's fun anyway.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those a great pictures!! I wish I could come to your mom's group more!

we got the internet in our apartment today, so now I can check out your cute little family more often!!!
love you!

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how the babies have multiplied since I lived there! It's awesome :)
I miss you my dear. Tons.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home