Our cute little family

A place where I can share with friends and family all about my cute girls, cute husband, cute family!

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. First, I got married to the best guy in the entire world....my best friend, Matthew. In December of 2003, our oldest daughter, Kayla Joy was born. She is so much fun and will chat your ear off if you let her. Hannah Gracie was born 2 years later and has completed us. (Not to say that we are not open to more kiddos:)) So, here we are - loving our girls. They are our lives.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mendocino Trip

We recently traveled down to Mendo for our dear friend's wedding. It was a pretty fun weekend. There were some not-so-fun things (like my sister's crown falling off her tooth, Kayla projectile vomiting all over the sushi restaurant, and Hannah's overall foul mood), but we laughed a lot and got to see many good quality friends. I always love traveling with friends & family.
The bride & groom :)
Kayla was so cute during the wedding. First, she reached over and caressed my mom's face, and then she just rested her hand on my mom's shoulder for a few minutes. Also, in the middle of the ceremony, she said (quite loudly), "When I grow up, I'm going to marry my papa." It was soooo cute!
I love that Matthew & Molly can be such good friends. And of course, I'm glad that Molly is my BFF too.
I love to spend time with my man...especially when I only see him on weekends.

2 Comments:

Blogger TnT said...

we had so much fun with you guys around the campfire. we were all so glad that you came over...won't ever forget "being in love with Ben Fox"...good times.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyy look at all these updates! Awesome. Looks like all is very well with you and the family.
Thank you for my birthday card and gift. You are such a thoughtful friend Elizabeth, I am so very thankful for YOU.
Love you.
Dawni

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home