Our cute little family

A place where I can share with friends and family all about my cute girls, cute husband, cute family!

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. First, I got married to the best guy in the entire world....my best friend, Matthew. In December of 2003, our oldest daughter, Kayla Joy was born. She is so much fun and will chat your ear off if you let her. Hannah Gracie was born 2 years later and has completed us. (Not to say that we are not open to more kiddos:)) So, here we are - loving our girls. They are our lives.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Annual Pass Holders!!!!!


We were able to take our girls to Disneyland!
And....we bought annual passes :) So, anyone who wants to come and visit us - we'll go to DL with you. The girls love it. It is the happiest place on earth, ya know. Matthew's having to adjust to DL little girl style. He loves the rides and running around and staying until midnight. But our girls would much rather stay at Princess Fantasy Fair and Pixie Hollow and the Playhouse Disney show!


It was so nice to be with my mom. I will miss her so much when she leaves for Eureka tomorrow :(

The teacup ride was a favorite.


The playhouse disney show was fantastic.....bubbles and confetti coming from the ceiling and everything!

5 Comments:

Blogger MollyJoy said...

LOVE the pics! Can't wait until Ella can experience Disneyland with her cousins and auntie! XXOO

3:38 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Miss you guys! Looks like the girls are in heaven! I didn't know they had a whole section for princesses at Disney Land. The big question is, do they have a section devoted to Cars?
--Kim

2:51 PM  
Blogger April said...

Looks like you are all having a great time! Adorable pics, love them! We miss you all lots!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come! The girls look so happy! I love DLand!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

you have the cutest girls!! we miss all of your sweet faces here in Humboldt. not the same without you! maybe we'll get to visit & you can show us around DL.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home