Happy belated Birthday, Hannah Gracie!
So, our camera charger was lost for a while. I bought a disposable camera at Disneyland for Hannah's birthday (for an exorbitant amount of money) and promptly lost it :( So, to make a long story short, I have no pictures to post of Hannah's Bday. But, our little baby is such a huge blessing to us and I didn't want to leave her out of our blog. So, here it goes.
On November 22nd, our little Hannah turned 3 years old! Can you believe it? It is so amazing that she is no longer a baby, but definitely a toddler/kid. She brings so much joy to our family. Hannah is the ham of the family, always goofy and silly. Her big thing is dress-up and imaginary play. You never know is she is Hannah or Mama Big Sleeping Beauty (as opposed to baby Sleeping Beauty) or Princess Snow Fairy. As she grows, she has become the perfect playmate for Kayla and (sometimes) they play for hours at a time just having fun :) I love her beyond words and pray God's blessing on her next year of life! Happy Birthday, Hannah Gracie!
On November 22nd, our little Hannah turned 3 years old! Can you believe it? It is so amazing that she is no longer a baby, but definitely a toddler/kid. She brings so much joy to our family. Hannah is the ham of the family, always goofy and silly. Her big thing is dress-up and imaginary play. You never know is she is Hannah or Mama Big Sleeping Beauty (as opposed to baby Sleeping Beauty) or Princess Snow Fairy. As she grows, she has become the perfect playmate for Kayla and (sometimes) they play for hours at a time just having fun :) I love her beyond words and pray God's blessing on her next year of life! Happy Birthday, Hannah Gracie!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home