Our cute little family

A place where I can share with friends and family all about my cute girls, cute husband, cute family!

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. First, I got married to the best guy in the entire world....my best friend, Matthew. In December of 2003, our oldest daughter, Kayla Joy was born. She is so much fun and will chat your ear off if you let her. Hannah Gracie was born 2 years later and has completed us. (Not to say that we are not open to more kiddos:)) So, here we are - loving our girls. They are our lives.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kayla!

Five years ago, Matthew and I were given a perfect gift - Kayla Joy Harvey. I cannot believe that it has already been 5 years! As they say, "Time flies by" or "They'll be all grown up before you know it." Until you're a mother, you don't realize how true those words are. Kayla is such a blessing to us. She loves to play dress up or doctor. She is super smart and is already reading basic 3-letter words. Her favorite place ever is Disneyland. Kayla is always eager to help out and is kind to her sister (most of the time :) I love her and cannot remember what life was like before her. Happy Birthday, Kayla Joy!
For those that know her, this picture (above) is totally Kayla :)
Hannah has been enjoying Kayla's big day too.
Kayla really wanted a red cake; because red is her favorite color.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

She is sooo cute! Happy Birthday Kayla!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home