The house is coming along....

Well, the roof trusses are up and the rafters should be up by the end of today. We've had a little bit of rain over the last few days, so the sooner the better. Our house progress slowed down for a little while cause our contractor's son (Keith) broke his shoulder while "catching one more wave" in Hawaii :( Kayla is terrified to see him...she keeps wondering if Keith put his shoulder back on. Anyway, the house is definitely coming along, but you could pray that it would happen a little quicker. I know - patience is a virtue. We love you all and are thankful for everyone's support.

4 Comments:
That looks so exciting! I love your blog, Liz, keep it up!
The house is looking Good!
Wow! It's like a real house! Seeing this picture I realized I never went by the property this past trip. So this picture is great, I can't wait for our next visit in June when you'll be in it!
Yeah! I'm so happy things are moving along. So, do you just wander through the frame work wondering where you will put things and what it will look like? How fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home