Our cute little family

A place where I can share with friends and family all about my cute girls, cute husband, cute family!

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. First, I got married to the best guy in the entire world....my best friend, Matthew. In December of 2003, our oldest daughter, Kayla Joy was born. She is so much fun and will chat your ear off if you let her. Hannah Gracie was born 2 years later and has completed us. (Not to say that we are not open to more kiddos:)) So, here we are - loving our girls. They are our lives.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Kayla's going to preschool!

Kayla's first day of preschool was on Wednesday. She absolutely loved it and had so much fun. When I asked her what she liked about preschool, she said, "I ate lunch and went potty." Sounds like fun to me :)
Kayla all dressed up in her new outfit (thanks to Auntie Molly) and her adorable lunch box.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beka and Jason Haché said...

Wow! So cute! and I can't believe one of our kids is going to ACS, "our" old school!! Seems like the circle of life or something... :-)

-Beka

8:43 AM  
Blogger Sarie said...

I love all your pictures!! I will let you know next time I am in Eureka so we can meet up as well. Your house is coming along so nicely! You will be soo happy when you can finally move in!
Love,
Sarah

9:36 AM  
Blogger Sarie said...

oh and good job on the outfit, Molly, it's adorable!!!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home