Some random pics
Hannah Gracie loves to feed herself
And Kayla's new passion is finding catepillars in the yard. If you know me very well, you probably know how much this disgusts me. But hey, I'd do about anything for my girls.
Laurel, a friend from high school, came into town. It was so good to catch up on life and meet each others kiddos. Above is her daugher, Alex.
Kayla got to "help" at the property by painting!
I am so blessed to have a wonderful, kind, and handsome husband......plus he's building me a really cool house :)

2 Comments:
Wow! Your house is coming right along. I can't believe you will probably have a new home when we visit next May/June!
-Beka
Harveys, you guys are the best. It makes me happy and sad to see pics of the fam; I miss and love you guys very much. Keep up the good work, I admire you guys much.
Jon W
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home