Our cute little family

A place where I can share with friends and family all about my cute girls, cute husband, cute family!

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. First, I got married to the best guy in the entire world....my best friend, Matthew. In December of 2003, our oldest daughter, Kayla Joy was born. She is so much fun and will chat your ear off if you let her. Hannah Gracie was born 2 years later and has completed us. (Not to say that we are not open to more kiddos:)) So, here we are - loving our girls. They are our lives.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hannah

Hannah is coming into her own & loving it. She loves to be the center of attention and really doesn't mind it at all if her sister is gone. It has been so fun to get to know her better over the last few days. I love her so much!


3 Comments:

Blogger Sarie said...

That smile! She is GORGEOUS. I love the hat and sweater, too, Grace had a hat like that from old navy when she was a baby.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Beka and Jason Haché said...

those are adorable pictures!!! Hannah's a Hottie!!!

That's the only adjective I could think of with H to describe her beauty...

love ya and your girls!
-Beka

10:51 AM  
Blogger LuCDay said...

How cute, so many new pictures. I haven't seen your blog since the pumpkin patch pictures. You're house is coming along and your girls are so adorable!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home