Our cute little family

A place where I can share with friends and family all about my cute girls, cute husband, cute family!

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. First, I got married to the best guy in the entire world....my best friend, Matthew. In December of 2003, our oldest daughter, Kayla Joy was born. She is so much fun and will chat your ear off if you let her. Hannah Gracie was born 2 years later and has completed us. (Not to say that we are not open to more kiddos:)) So, here we are - loving our girls. They are our lives.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Decorating sugar cookies :)
Ella is so adorable.
Hannah loves to walk now....and is so cute at it, too.
Kayla's ABC Preschool had a Christmas program.
They sang "O, Christmas Tree" and "Go Tell It On The Mountain."
It was the cutest thing ever!

Kayla really likes the little blonde girl (to her left), Gabby, cause she sings really loud.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beka and Jason Haché said...

School programs! Kayla is getting so grown up! I am really starting to love being a parent. Since Jakob has left the newborn/infant stage, I feel more and more like a parent every day. And I love watching you with your girls and looking forward to such fun!

Love,
Beka

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I want this pic of Ella!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home