Our cute little family

A place where I can share with friends and family all about my cute girls, cute husband, cute family!

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. First, I got married to the best guy in the entire world....my best friend, Matthew. In December of 2003, our oldest daughter, Kayla Joy was born. She is so much fun and will chat your ear off if you let her. Hannah Gracie was born 2 years later and has completed us. (Not to say that we are not open to more kiddos:)) So, here we are - loving our girls. They are our lives.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Kayla is 3 years old!

It's weird. It seems like just yesterday I was bringing home my little baby - getting used to being a mom, breastfeeding like crazy, and just adoring her. But, at the same time, I can't even remember what life was like before my girls. Life must have been so dull and boring. Sure, I had time to read a book or go out to dinner, but my heart hadn't experienced that deep unexplainable love that you only feel for your children. Three years ago, Kayla made me a mom. She opened my eyes to how much God loves me. Happy Birthday, Kayla Joy. "I love you," doesn't even grasp my feelings for you. She loves licking the candles :)
Kayla's cousins
We got to have a gymnastics birthday party! It was so much fun for all ages.
Oliver, Kayla's cousin

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarie said...

All that you said is exactly what I feel for my own girls. And, Kayla is SO GORGEOUS. She has the prettiest face! And Hannah is completely gorgeous herself. I cannot get over Ella's cheeks. Those things are amazing. Molly should be proud! :)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Beka and Jason Haché said...

Elizabeth, what you wrote is so beautiful! and true! I have only just begun, but I agree - so worth it! And there is so much I could never experience if it was not for Jakob.

Love you! and your girls! (and I guess Matthew too!)
-Beka

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayla is BEAUTIFUL!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home