Our cute little family

A place where I can share with friends and family all about my cute girls, cute husband, cute family!

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. First, I got married to the best guy in the entire world....my best friend, Matthew. In December of 2003, our oldest daughter, Kayla Joy was born. She is so much fun and will chat your ear off if you let her. Hannah Gracie was born 2 years later and has completed us. (Not to say that we are not open to more kiddos:)) So, here we are - loving our girls. They are our lives.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The girls

Hannah is facing forward now (a week early! Don't turn me in) and she loves it. I just love turning around and seeing their beautiful faces.
Kayla got a fun balloon hat at the Henderson Center Christmas open house. Hannah wanted it so badly!
Ella is so much fun. I get to see her almost every day and I think our girls think of her like a sister.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man!!! Let's pray that these girls stay out of trouble when they are teenagers!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Beka and Jason Haché said...

They are three good lookin' girls!!! You'll have to fight off the boys :-)

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ella is the cutest thing, she is a miniature Molly. Your girls are so cute in the car together. They'll be best friends.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home